Re: vb code?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:20:03 -0600

Java?
I'd rather not wait 10 minutes for a for loop to complete 5 itterations, thanks though. C++ is very "character building," and has many uses beyond API calls. Just because you can do something higher level doesn't mean it needs to be done. I like the control and the ability to control everything with c/c++, as other programmers do. It also teaches you the internals of your operating system and compilers, without just floating around there like every other person who uses a high level language and just programs without knowing how things work.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>