Re: vb code?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:24:45 -0600

wow, I forgot about will. He was one of the people that wanted to slip a nuse around my neck and swing me around for a while. :) I'm not ken, but I'll try to answer; c++ and c are still really powerfull languages, unless you wish to use assembly it's as low level as you get. It's not as easy as with vb.net, but I still find the experience rewarding.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>