RE: using breadboards

  • From: "Juan Hernandez" <blindmagik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:02:18 -0800

well, I guess my progra was stupid.  we never did any physical work, I might
have gotten a better idea of things.  We built virtual circuits with a
program called logic works.  100% not accessible.

I had my textbook in braille, and the graphics were tactile.

I think I just had a bad experience.  My professor was chinies, and his
axent was so thick, that I could understand 1 out of 10 words he spoke.  his
electronic lectures, what he posted on the projector, were 100%
inaccessible.  There was another blind student in the class with EE
experience, anad the professor kept comparing me to him, and asking me why
he did such a good job, and I couldn't do it.

I guess If I had the right taccess, and a better professor that I would
think at this all differently.

Take care.

  _____