Re: using JS debugger in Internet Explorer?

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:04:01 -0500

My programs are intended for the BrailleNote notetakers and the GW Micro Sense
notetakers, which both run IE (though older versions). I use the pc since it is
sometimes easier that way, but I need the programs to run on IE first. Thanks
for the suggestion, though; I do some playing around with Firefox plugins and
this Firebug sounds like a better way to go than the guess-and-check I have
been doing.

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx