Re: urgent: help required, vs.net 2008

  • From: sameer manohtra <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:53:16 +0530

mate, thanks for answering,
you're great!
as per marking it an urgent message, i appologise if that's not a
healthy practice.
trust me, i never intended to make it bugging for anyone.
i'm new to the mailing list's conventions and this is the only list
i'm subscribed in.  in fact, i'm learning a lot, and i assure that
i'll take care of it in future.
thanks for telling it, mate, appologies to you and everyone else who
did not find it healthy and thinking to flame me on this.
and, is there any way to get those outputs from compilations in list
instead? just in case i don't get a drift from that big edit box.

others too are requested to help me out,   of course, if you find it feasible.

sameer manohtra.