Re: urgent: help required, vs.net 2008

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:29:18 -0500

Oh, maybe that will help to navigate the jungle that is VB 2005 Express. I know one would pull your hair out trying to follow the old 03 stuff from the former blindprogramming site, where I kind of got some interest, went to school for unrelated stuff, and fastforward to now that that didn't get me anywhere, time to consider picking back up again. All I ever got to learn then was making a menu bar that did nothing, until I thought of VB script, the language in the back corner of windows you can cobble together in Textpad and tutorials found on google.

----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>