ubuntu help browser

  • From: "Stephen S. Disbrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:02:37 -0500

Hi,
    I loaded ubuntu, and I'm trying to read the help for orca. I press the help
button, and can't figure out how to read in the help frames. I hit return on
words that seem to be links, and a frame popsup with that help topic, but I
can't figure out how tho read the text of the help. Is this what is called the
Yelp browser, or am I supposed to use the flat view key strokes. Also I'm using
a laptop and I see that matters for the flat viewing mode. I haven't tried the
recommend laptop keyboard keys as of yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve D.