RE: to Ken

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 22:19:16 -0400

I think sina wrote you but my email is kperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or a whole list of other ones but those will do.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tribble
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:34 PM
To: bprogramming
Subject: to Ken

Hi all -- Hey Ken, are you still at the email address you had when you were
living in Canada? I tried sending a couple of private emails and didn't get
a reply. Thanks for any response -- my email addy is lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx
(I figure that is public domain enough that posting it here won't compromise

my security at all.)

Hey, watch for April Fools pranks today -- I've gotten some interesting
ones, but I'll keep the list on topic and not forward them here...*smile*
--le