Re: steal my stuff. yeah like Melinda stole my chips!

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:25:15 -0700

it might be both, as I said, these folks tend to have a battery of e mail
addresses so they can rapidly resubscribe and continue the harassment
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com