Re: steal my stuff. yeah like Melinda stole my chips!

  • From: "zach D on Del" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:57:06 -0600

yes, that'll usually do it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:12 AM
Subject: RE: steal my stuff. yeah like Melinda stole my chips!

Hi,

Uh oh. this is not good. I would be happy to be if he have already foreseen
this and have prepared this happening. This might explain why he is using
multiple email addresses - first of all, to be prepared for this situation,
and second, to mask his real address, which is unlikely (but has some
possibilities). I think this is one of the security issues with lists such
as this: someone might subscribe using an email address, spam the list,
unsubscribe, then resubscribe with a different email address - and on goes
the cycle of this algorithm. But, as we have detected before, these "email
masks" does not always hide the originator (look at the text and subject
line of the email, and you should find a pattern here, just like others'
posts).

Just my thoughts on the subject matter.

Cheers,

Joseph