Re: steal my stuff. yeah like Melinda stole my chips!

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:55:15 +0100

I meant pleasant, not present.

On Sunday, July 12, 2009 08:54 PM, James Scholes said:
May I suggest that if you are curious, you email Josiph off-list? We've already had enough off-topic and spam messages this weekend. A general discussion of spammers is not a particularly present prospect.

On Sunday, July 12, 2009 08:36 PM, Haden Pike said:
Both of the emails I was given have been blocked. Out of curiosity Joseph, was there a reason you were having a conversation with him? Just curious.

Haden Pike