Re: state of the list as I know it at this time ...

  • From: "zach D on Del" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 05:43:53 -0600

How about yahoo! groups?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:09 AM
Subject: RE: state of the list as I know it at this time ...

Hi,
As long as we have a working, on-topic list, I am happy except for one thing. Google groups traffic is blocked here at work, where I would most likely use the list. Whatever is best for all is what matters most though.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme Sr.