  From: Andy B
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 11:44 AM
  Subject: sql server 2005 express database design

  I need to write a program that references, categorizes, indexes and allows
searches (including full text searches) on data inserted into the database.
Different data formats like Word, rtf, txt, html and other sources would have
to be put into the database. Is it easier/better to insert the files themselves
(i.e. insert the actual word file) or just the text+formatting of the word
file? Any ideas how to do this stuff or where I can find out more?