Re: sourceForge

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:31:31 -0700

hello laura,
I can't think of any way you could get it; without your email address and a hint, the login system has no idea your not a "hacker" and just trying to bypass the system.
I recommend just recreating your account.
The account may not even exist anymore, as most systems remove them after a certain period of inactiveness.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.