sorry, pyLbc again

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:47:38 -0400

Hi all,
Sorry for all the pyLbc posts, but this one is quite confusing. I have
a custom event handler defined for a dialog. However, the error keeps
coming up as lbc.py, line 478, in DefaultHandler. I am not sure why
that would be called if I have my own event handler?
Anyway, the error is also confusing: maximum recursion depth exceeded.
The line is
                        window = self.FindWindowByName(control)
I had not seen this error before today (until now, everything was
working fine), and I cannot see what I changed. I tried to up things
back just as they were yesterday, when everything was working, but I
still have no luck. Thoughts? TIA.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)