Re: server side programming with VS.net, Office...

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:18:19 -0700

Rick,

can I pass your E mail to a friend of mine that just switched to WE due to there having the payment plan, and is having mucho troubles getting around in the VS IDE's with it?

I think he would really appreciate the assist.

have a great day,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>