RE: serialization question with xml

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:56:00 -0500

Sigh your showing your ignorance to c++  again.  Do what you like but just
because a library has a lot of stuff doesn't mean you use it all.  The
serialization class is one or two header files you include with your project
and you can simply write your class out as if you were writing it to cout
and it does all the xml structure.  Up to you though go ahead I might go out
and build a wheel tomorrow so I can make a bike to.

Ken