sectiob 508 question

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 02:24:02 -0300

Hi,
Although this does not relate to programming, this does relate to
blind programming. Do you know if section 508 only relates to public
services or if relates also to private services?
Like does section 508 must be applied in sites from private companies
or only the govern sites have to comply with what it says?
Thanks a lot,
Marlon
free."
Linus Torvalds