RE: searching cms

did you try plone? www.plone.org

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jaffar
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 8:07 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: searching cms

Hi Octavian.  TinyCms is quite accessible with window eyes, and you can tidy

up your source code quite effectively by accessing the view source code link

which opens up a separate window for you to rewrite your code and tidy up
your code, then save it onto your page..  There is also a comercial wyswyg
editor called ktml which does the same.  Cheers!