Re: searching cms

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:06:33 +0800

Hi Octavian. TinyCms is quite accessible with window eyes, and you can tidy up your source code quite effectively by accessing the view source code link which opens up a separate window for you to rewrite your code and tidy up your code, then save it onto your page.. There is also a comercial wyswyg editor called ktml which does the same. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>