Re: searching cms

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:45:42 -0700

ah, Jamal's file dir should be all that one needs then, eh?
its available from my grab bag site (see link under my name).

and my only problem with windows explorer is that it auto opens, or tries to, which messes jaws up, and makes it difficult and frustrating to work with

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>