Re: running mysql script on website?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:32:32 -0600

If you have shell, you can import it. If not, you'll have to convert it to php and create it that way, or log in through a control panel of some soart (you should have something like this), and go at it that way.

On 6/15/2011 1:39 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Hi all,
I have a site that I can access through ftp, and I have a small cms I
plan to use on said site. I have the sql script to create the six or
seven tables I will be using. How would I run that script on the site
database? When I wrote the script it was a simple thing to test since
I have the mysql command line right here, but how do I do this with
ftp? Thanks.

--

Take care,
Ty