Re: rotated screen?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:47:38 -0800

hi gal,

if you go to your desktop, hit F5, so nothing is selected then hit the applications key, the option to rotate the screen should be
in a sub menu entitled something like "graphics options"

if you can't find it there, check in your control panel, in the video cards option that should be there.

HTH,
the elf
----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>