Re: reading information from java applets

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 15:55:50 +0300

I don't have an answer to this question, but I've used an accessible Java applet, so it should be possible to create accessible Java applets. If the applet was not made accessible though, I don't know if you can do something to make it accessible.

Octavian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sauro Cesaretti" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>