Re: quick php and forms question

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:32:55 -0500

Got the problem sorted, thanks! Now it doesn't like my "die()" call (inside a loop) and it is messing up my arrays completely. I have never had good luck with this language though, and if I cannot get the other problems fixed, I will write more specific questions to the list. Thanks again.

Have a great day,