Re: quick js question about calling functions

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:25:27 -0500

I don't know if that is possible as when you are in a text box, the behavior
on hitting return may vary from one text field to another. For a textarea it
will go to the next line and if on the last line it will expand to another
new line. If a plain text field, hitting enter may activate the default
submit button.
You can use things like onclick but I don't think the enter key is usable.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
--le