Re: question on audio streeming

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:23:40 +0530

i've tryed that as well, but could not figgure out the thing that i'm
looking for.
it has options to live programming, or hosting real time shows, but i
did not find the option to schedule pre-recorded ones.
for example, if you guys have seen the ACB radio's website, they have
done exactly the same.
i could not yet figgure out how to do the same for my self.
i was even wondering, that do i require any special programming code
to get this performed?

prateek agarwal.