Re: question on audio streeming

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 12:14:19 -0800

there are as well, internet radio applications that will do exactly this as a matter of course, a friend of mine was doing just that with shout cast for one such.

HTH,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>