From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tyler
Littlefield
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:08 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: question for the music gurus:slightly programming related

o, I gotcha. I wasn't thinking about that... thanks. :) so going from 240,
my next c would be 480. so I basically divide 240/7 and use that as my
scale, and add note+(240*oct) to the mix to get the real note.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.