From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of The Elf
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 19:56
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pytts

hey stormDragon!, glad to see you out here again, and thanks for the
link to the quiz, *big evil grin*

as a long time D&D, and other role playing game player, and having
played a number of dragons, as well as fighting them, and for a couple
other reasons,  this really hit a spot for me, LOL

have a good one!
the elf
going inthanely into the sunrise, "oh, it's the other way?",
"oh well!" *shrug*, "I think I'll go thiswhichswitchaway"
- Inthane-
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com