RE: pytts

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:07:52 -0500

So, what was your highest experience level on nethack and have you
managed to win that game yet?  I've never won the game and the highest
experience level I had was level 12 out of a possible 30.  Against the
near total improbability you don't know what nethack is, will start to fix that.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>