RE: pytts

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 23:06:38 -0500

Hi,
It gives in percents how much you are like each color of dragon. So, the
colors don't blend, they just show their trates. It seems you are very
much a brass dragon.  I am not sure why they even bothered including the
other percents unless the result were 50 50.

--
Thoughts of a Dragon:
http://www.stormdragon.us/