Re: pytts

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 22:42:47 -0600

LOL
I took your dragon quiz and thought I'd be a blue dragon as I like sapphires
(the only blue in the quiz), but it put me 83% brass dragon and 75% blue dragon.
I wonder what the point values are for each  question.

One nit: one of the questions was "you like heights" with heights spelled
wrong. Stood out like a red dragon.
Fun site anyway.
--le