Re: pytts

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:56:08 -0800

hey stormDragon!, glad to see you out here again, and thanks for the link to
the quiz, *big evil grin*

as a long time D&D, and other role playing game player, and having played a
number of dragons, as well as fighting them, and for a couple other reasons,
this really hit a spot for me, LOL

have a good one!
the elf
going inthanely into the sunrise, "oh, it's the other way?",
"oh well!" *shrug*, "I think I'll go thiswhichswitchaway"
- Inthane-
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com