RE: python question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:36:29 -0500

Well since ORM has all these following meanings
ORM is an acronym for:

Object role modeling
Object-relational mapping
Operational Risk Management a U.S. Navy concept for safety in operations
planning
Online research methods
Orosomucoid
Outsourcing Relationship Management
Online Reputation Management

ORM is also:

the IATA airport code for Sywell Aerodrome in Northamptonshire, England

I am not sure exactly what you want.  I mean you mentioned a lot of database
mapping libraries so I am hoping that is what you are looking for.  We use
sqlite3 for our db only because it has some easy ways to just request whole
tables into dictionaries in python.  I am not sure if you would consider
doing sql requests and having it auto port it into a dictionary an ORM but
to each their own.

Ken