Re: python question

Hi Jamal,
You just reminded me that earlier this week when I tried to open the chm
file for Python 3 in EdSharp, I only got something like nine lines back
into the editor. I forgot to mention it to you. How did you convert the
file?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/