python intro

Hi all,

Over the next few weeks, my Programming Languages class will be looking at Python. Our project is to write any program we want in Python; the catch is that the program has to include some library that does not come standard with the language. Can anyone recommend a simple library I could work off of? My project is probably going to be something simple, maybe something that plays a sound when certain keys are pressed. The point is not function, it is just to get us introduced to the language and to some of its non-standard libraries. Maybe I could do some number game or other sort of logic puzzle. Not sure, just sort of thinking as I type. Anyway, any simple, easy-to-use libraries that anyone can suggest would be great. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx