python error capturing?

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:38:30 -0500

Hi all,
I have a script with an error, but I am not sure where the error is. I have no luck getting the error from Idle, and EdSharp just says "run" and does not read any errors at all. I tried just running the file, but either jaws says nothing at all or it reads a cmd prompt which disappears as soon as it is read. I just want to know what the error is, but I am not sure try/catch will do it because the problem may be syntactical and so the script cannot be executed to let the try/catch do anything. Suggestions or thoughts? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex
Email: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx