Re: python

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:27:49 +0800

Hi Juan. There is an oriley book entitled Advance python programming which is very good. It covers python programming, both for the advanced programmer and the programming new bee. To my knowledge, it also covers python programming for windows using Tkinter and wxPython. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan Hernandez" <jh_ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>