pyngpong project

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:11:14 -0500

Hi,
A while back I contacted the list about this and some people said they
would take a look at the code. I was wondering if anyone had a chance to
do so? I am kind of stumped as to how to proceed. When I was in school
for programmin we mostly did job related programming, calculate sales,
generate a histogram, etc. Writing a game is turning out to be some what
different. I could really use some advice as to how to proceed with the
code, things like figuring out how to get the ball to move correctly,
updating the players position to the ball, etc. So, if anyone has had
the chance to check in to this and has any advice or would like to be
added to the project please let me know. The project is located at:
http://pyngpong.googlecode.com/
Thanks
Storm
--