Re: programming web site

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 07:09:20 -0400

I have had several requests for the VWD article series and for my original VWD series which was geared more twoard beginners. I am surprised at all the interest so will be combining both article series into one series. I will have to do a major ReWrite on them so they will use one project for consistency and so the readers are not constantly ReBuilding things to explore new technologies. Also, I am going to ask about developing them as either online documents or as desk top files that allows linking around within the documents and to external sites. If anyone wants the raw articles as they now stand just ask and I will zip them up and send them to you. Do not post the articles nor put them up on the net since they are incomplete and were built for use by a few folks I know from various e-lists and not for general use so they are pretty cryptic as one old-timer called them. If you want copies of the articles, the original series is already a conversion work in progress so not available,write me off-line at:

ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx
Please comment on the articles so I can make them better for others.
Rick USA
And I will reply with the zipped files attached.