Re: programming web site

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:57:36 -0400

Hi Charles: I have not put them up yet.
They will be put up on the Blind Programming FTP site this week if Bill allows
These are not for raw beginners, there is another series for that level. These
articles require some understanding of code and a little understanding
of Sql Databases.
They are written in VWD 2008 and Sql Server 2008 using the SqlExpress default
I will post up a messege on the Blind Programming list when I get the first
batch up. Perhaps you can walk them and let me know of confusing material or
errors in the articles so I can make them better.
Rick USA