Re: port forwarding by a router

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:17:06 -0400

When you make these adjustments to the router. always do them wired to it, because some routers will do one of two things, lock you out or not save the settings.

At 03:44 PM 9/10/2009, you wrote:
I have a program that I am trying to install that requires 2 ports to be
forwarded in my wireless router.  I did this with no trouble.
I also opened an exception for this program on my firewall, specify the same
protocol (UDP).
But when I run a firewall test it keeps failing.
Can anyone think of something else I'm not doing, or am doing wrong?
Thanx
--le

Tim
trouble