From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of qubit
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:45 PM
To: bprogramming
Subject: port forwarding by a router

I have a program that I am trying to install that requires 2 ports to be
forwarded in my wireless router.  I did this with no trouble.
I also opened an exception for this program on my firewall, specify the same
protocol (UDP).
But when I run a firewall test it keeps failing.
Can anyone think of something else I'm not doing, or am doing wrong?
Thanx
--le