Re: perl - cookies

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:44:47 +0300

You can search for "Catalyst" on
search.cpan.org

There are 2 important modules you need to install:
Catalyst::Runtime
and
Catalyst::Devel
and
Task::Catalyst also installs some helpful modules.

But Catalyst project has many more other modules that can be downloaded and
installed separately.

The most easy way to install this framework is to use the cpan shell,
because it needs to download very many modules.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>