RE: ot: scholarships for

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:04:00 -0500

Ok, this finally grabbed my attention enough to respond. This is very much
on topic, since this is crucial to every single high-schooler/college
student on this list, of which there are quite a few.

Tyler, feel free to give me a call. Everyone on this list knows my contact
information so I'll include it right here.

Cell;
(919) 345-3832

DSB will pay funds towards your tuition. That is irrelevant of any economy,
politics, age, or any other reason they fabricate.

Call me, and I'll help you deal with this with them. I guarantee you they
have to do it, and frankly, they have the money, no matter what they tell
you. They are federally subsidized ... It is only state run, but essentially
federally paid for.

Take care,
Sina