Re: ot: scholarships for

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:16:15 -0500

Fastweb, baby!

HJared

On 1/27/2010 12:06 AM, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
Hello all,
I'm sorry for the off-topic post; someone a while back mentioned having some
good scholarship resources. I didn't get much help in hs from the departments
there, and the year sort of flew bye, so I'm trying for college in Aug. I know
of IT scholarships I can get for cs, but I think the more the better to afford
tuition and such, so any info here would be really appriciated.

                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean