Re: opening vs.net 2008 project in 2005 version

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:14:13 +0300

hello,
Visual studio 2005 supports dotnet 3 by some extensions.
there are visual studio 2005
windows workflow and windows comunication fondation extensions
and even visual studio 2005 windows presentation fundation extensions.
But I don't know that this help to open a vs 2008 project in a vs 2005.
May be the difference is not only the dotnet framework, but even the project file format.

----- Original Message ----- From: "prateek aggarwal" <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>