Re: offf list: Re: OO Specs

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:36:15 -0400

Can you try sending them one at a time, perhaps compressedin either zip format, or even better, 7z format?

Jamal

On 10/10/2010 5:30 AM, black ares wrote:
I send them by atachment and I received an error from freelists that the
mail file too big.
The two files has 5 mb in size.
Bye.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO"