RE: off topic. audio games

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 13:55:29 -0400

You could try the blind-l email list and blindgamers mailing list.  For blind-l
subscription send email to blind-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and put subscribe
followed by your name in the body of the message and reply to the confirmation
message that's returned.  It's possible blindgamers or blind-gamers might if
memory serves be a yahoogroups mailing list.  The blind-l mailing list is for
computer use by the blind, so as long as the games can be played on a computer
by the blind they'll be on topic.