Re: nokia ring tone competition

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:28:46 +0800

Hi Jim. I can't seem to find your email address. Please send it along so i can write you privately. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: nokia ring tone competition

Hay Jaffar,
Can you write me privately? I want to know if there's a way to put my own ring tones on my phone that is accessible. And, sorry to the other list members, I can't remember how to make a private message on Outlook Express.

Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz

----- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>